We like to see all our children wearing the correct uniform; it helps them to be proud of
their school and creates a sense of identity and belonging. We have chosen items for our
uniform which are practical for school wear and can be purchased from our two uniform
suppliers. For online orders please use School Trends.
- Green Cardigan/Sweatshirt with St Saviour’s logo.
- Bottle Green Skirt/ Long Grey Trousers or Pinafore Dress.
- Plain white shirt/blouse.
- School Tie
- Plain grey/ black socks (for boys) and black / green tights or white socks (for girls)
- Sensible shoes in black (no heels)
No polo shirts, summer dresses or trainers.
- As winter uniform
- Grey Shorts/Culottes
- Bottle green skirt
- School style green check/gingham dresses
- Sensible Sandals with an ankle strap in Black or white. (No flip flops)
- Any sensible cap or sun hat may be worn.
- PE t shirt in white
- Green PE Shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Black trainers for outdoor PE
- In cold weather black joggers
- St Saviour’s Backpack/ Book Bag
- St Saviour’s PE Bag/ Plain colour drawstring bag
Additional items can be purchased from our uniform suppliers if you so wish:
- St Saviour’s waterproof reversible fleece
- St Saviour’s baseball cap
- St Saviour’s beanie hat
If you have any queries regarding purchasing school uniform whether its a general enquiry or a specific enquiry about a placed order you must ring the suppliers directly.
For health and safety reasons no jewellery should be worn in school with the exception of religious items, stud earrings and watches. Children must remove all earrings and watches before PE and games lessons otherwise they will not be able to take part in the lesson, and the school cannot accept liability for any such items lost or damaged in school. Make-up and nail polish are not permitted.
Please ensure that all items of uniform, PE kit and other belongings are clearly labelled with your child’s name. This avoids items getting lost, and allows our monitors to relocate property in the lost bucket to it’s owner. These can be purchased by using the below supplier. If you use our school code, 20% of your order is donated to the school fund. If you would like more information on what our school fund is used for please click here