History

The school was founded by the parish of St Saviour’s, Walthamstow, in 1890 by the generous benefaction of Richard Foster, to provide education, “according to the principles and practices of the Church of England.”

 

 

The Victorian buildings had been sold for re-development, and the school now occupies buildings opened in 1970.

In early 2013 the school went through a major scheme of redevelopment and has been refurbished to the highest standard, enabling us to provide excellent education to all of our pupils.