St Mary’s Teaching School Alliance
St Mary’s Teaching School Alliance (TSA) is dedicated to securing the highest quality of teaching and learning for all children through a sustainable model of developing teachers, leaders and schools.
The TSA is based in Walthamstow, north-east London, serving London and the east of England. We offer a wide range of training and support:
- National Leader of Education (NLE) support at your setting
- Local Leaders of Education (LLE) support at your setting
- Specialist Leaders of Education (LLE) support at your setting
- Finance health checks and support
- Human resources (HR) health checks and support
- Year-long, highly rated Newly Qualified Teacher training programme
- Year-long, highly rated training for teachers in their second or this year of teaching – ideal for getting ahead of the curve prior to the extension of the NQT Induction Period to two years from September 2019
- National Professional Qualification as part of the Institute of Education/CoLab cluster. We facilitate National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) and National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) – both of which include credits towards a Master qualification: great recruitment and retention incentives
- Outstanding Teacher Programme
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) training, conferences and advice on setting up a new nursery.
- Bespoke subject leadership training, courses and conferences
- Programmes led by Education Endowment Foundation experts on putting the latest educational research into practice to support your pupils
Please see http://www.stmarystsa.info/topic/our-programmes for full details or contact:
email@example.com or telephone 020 8521 1066 and speak to Leann Valiquette (Teaching School Principal) or Deborah Haworth (Deputy Headteacher/ Deputy Principal of Teaching School)
For full information on our Teaching School Alliance, please follow the above link.